In the example below, I want to group on StateProvinceName, City and ResellerName. What I also want to do is have the Value display the State Code along with the StateProvinceName. Here is what I did to produce the desired results.
1. First you can see from the image below that I am grouping on 3 of my columns.
2. Here is what it looks like in my table now:
3. Remember, I want to display the StateProvinceName and StateProvinceCode. What I want do from here is Right Click on the StateProvinceName value and select Expression.
What you will initially see is =Fields!StateProvinceName.Value What we are adding to it is the StateProvinceCode from the Fields Dataset.
4. If we preview the report now, you will see that Grouping that we have for StateProvinceName has an altered Value.
5. In this second example, I still have the StateProvinceName, but I altered the expression to only display the StateProvinceCode: =Fields!StateProvinceCode.Value
6. Here are the results
Hopefully helps you figure out how to perform this same action in your environment.