View blogs by industry experts on topics such as SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, Performance Tuning, Azure, Big Data and much more! You can also sign up to post your own business intelligence blog.
1. Handle Indexes while data transformation.
2. Avoid using 'Select *' in the sql statement.
3. Avoid using Table name OR View name in the variable.
4. Avoid Asynchronous transformation wherever possible.
5. Use the SQL Command option instead of the Table or View option for relational source.
6. Use the fast parsing mode for Flat File sources.
7. Replace the Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) transformation with Merge Join and Conditional Split transformations
8. Use an Execute SQL task instead of an OLE DB Command transformation.
9. Use a SQL Server destination instead of an OLE DB destination
10. Set data types explicitly.
Other posts by abhi_MSBI