View blogs by industry experts on topics such as SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, Performance Tuning, Azure, Big Data and much more! You can also sign up to post your own business intelligence blog.
While working I need to compare between the two column string words in excel file and like other integer column compare we cannot simply use column1 – column2 (=A1-B1) , so while Google I found simple solution by using anEXACT function as =EXACT(A1,B1) command. Which returns TRUE or FALSE values after comparing and will return true if the strings are identical. COOL :) ..!!!
Simple e.g.: comparing the current changed state name based on same zip code:
A1 B1 C1
It’s just and simple task but may help to others who need as above solution.
Highly motivated Business Intelligence Engineer having leadership abilities and team work skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision. Has more than 5 years of development & implementation experience in HealthCare Data Analytics and Telecommunication
Highly motivated Business Intelligence Engineer having leadership abilities and team work skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision. Has more than 5 years of development & implementation experience in HealthCare Data Analytics and Telecommunication Software Industry.
Public speaker in the local SQL Server users group & community, nominated as local speaker for SQL Saturday#180 and a program committee member of Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS) Summit 2014 Program Committee for the ‘BI Platform Architecture, Development & Administration Team’.
– Experience building enterprise solutions with SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
– Excellent development and problem solving techniques in SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
– Good T-SQL/PL-SQL and database programming skills in MSSQL 2008/2012, Oracle 11g
– Skill for creating great accurate and professional reports with different Reporting Tools using
: Microsoft Reporting Services, Power View, Power BI, Tableau, Pyramid, MicroStrategy
– Has stable knowledge in object-oriented programming and designing(C, C++)
– Has some experience in web application development by using (asp.net 3.0, C#)
– Strong desire to learn new things
Designing and implementing BI solutions : Microsoft Business Intelligence, SQL Server 2005/2008, Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration Services(SSIS), MDX.